Landlord Background Check
E-Renter® Tenant Screening for Individual Landlords
Are you an individual landlord who owns one, or perhaps several, properties?
- Do you want peace of mind that your rent checks will arrive on time, and they won’t bounce?
- Do your tenants feel safe and secure in your property because all tenants have been screened?
- Do you have trouble getting the credit information you want because you don’t qualify under Credit Bureau guidelines? (See information about the guidelines.)
- Do you need help with really effective tenant screening?
Sound familiar? E-Renter is here to help you.
What’s Included in E-Renter Reports?
E-Renter helps you screen tenants for minimum credit requirements, based on information we gather from the applying tenant’s credit file. We also offer these tenant screening tools:
- Criminal records (not available in all states, Check availability)
- Sex offender records
- Social Security Number validation
- OFAC/Patriot Act
- Previous Addresses
- Identity check
Our advanced tenant identity verification is used to reduce fraud and identity theft.
E-Renter Makes It Easy for You
E-Renter can provide this information to you with
- no on-site inspection (thanks to our patent pending process)
- no membership fees
- no annual fees
- no hidden fees
You pay only for the reports you order. That’s the E-Renter promise to you.
Sign up for your free account now.